About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Working fur the Snuggle Puggle & More

Hello Furry Friends! I promised my brother Scooby Doo that I would help him out with his singles this week because he is still not well. So without further aDOO, meet Scooby's current single clients:

LUDO
How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you? I is fun and adventurous, but wary or strangers. Playful and happy and up for anything unless it be bedtime and then I just likes to sleep. I likes learning new things, running about, getting good cuddles and long conversations (barking lots)
What are you looking fur in a fur partner? A beautiful girl that likes playing lots and cosying up somewhere warm. But someone not too needy as i is a young dog and not ready to settle down yet. I also need someone brave, as I is a sheltie we can be scared of the monsters in the world and someone who wouldn't mind being herded from time to time. BOL!

PRUETT
How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you?
I am high drive. Always ready for action. Spontaneous. A good communicator (the humans just think I'm noisy but I know that special someone will understand me). Energetic. Doesn't tire easily (wink, wink). Confident. Loves to try new things.
Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? Well, probably someone pretty big. I'd hate to be playing and accidentally squash my girlfriend. I don't mind slobbery either. Hopefully she doesn't either!

LILY
How do you like to spend your time?
sleeping chasing my 6 furballs (KITTYS)lying on my bean loving the bean girl (12) her is mine
What are you looking fur in a fur partner? Tall dark and furry smart and cute like me

CHASE
How do you like to spend your time? I love to play! Anytime I see a new dog, I get into my play position and bark! Playing is my number one hobby. I also like to chew on anything tasty like: cell phones, socks, and the bookshelf...yumm!
What are you looking fur in a fur partner? Someone with a lot of energy and playfulness! You have to be able to keep up with my spunkyness!

SAMANTHA
How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you? I’m fairly tall with golden hair and big brown eyes that can mesmerize. If you’re into trying to communicate with humans, I’ve found that using my nose to nudge peoples’ hands that, say, might be typing... usually helps them figure out what I want. (I’m pretty smart!)
Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? No, but the ideal doggie should probably be smaller than me, cause I really like puppy types – energy-wise.

ADELE
How do you like to spend your time?
Sunbathing, playing with my puppies, hunting for mouse, lizard and cockroach *sniffs*
What are you looking fur in a fur partner? An energetic, fun, cute, trustworthy, and understandable partner.

HOOTIE (May no longer be single at time of post)
How do you like to spend your time? chasing dogs at the dog park. chasing my sister. annoying my sister. playing with our toys. chewing on tennis balls. snooping around on the hoomans night stands.
Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? Welshie, or Lakeland, or WFT. Actually, any breed is fine. (he likes big girls too!)

LILLIANA
How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you? Fun loving, adventurous, old, bi-lingual, good cook, sassy
What are you looking fur in a fur partner? A pulse

BYRON
How do you like to spend your time? Running, dog-wrestling, looking for poles and trunks, going to the river.
Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? No, but I would prefer hairy breeds.

TRAVIS
How do you like to spend your time? Either relaxing in the sun or running round the house like a psychotic maniac!
What is your idea of the perfect first date? First a run on the beach then a Chinese then we go watch a movie and then we do it all again and again and after we have done this 3 times go back to the house and sleep!

MORGAN
How would you describe yourself to a pup that had never met you? I am smart and beautiful, but I like mud too.
Are you looking fur a particular breed in a partner? NO, but I like shelties and border collies

SABRINA
How do you like to spend your time?
dating..eating..sleeping..barking..etc etc
What is your idea of the perfect first date? a candle light dinner.. playing together..;)

If you like what you see, you can view their full profiles at Scooby's site Lookin' Fur Love. If you would like to leave any of them a message, just click on their name and leave them a comment on their profile and I will make sure that they get it.

Congratulations to Diego who won this weeks Readers Choice Vote fur the Five Fur Friday interview. Next weeks nominees are: Asta, Dakota Phatom & Thunder, Nala & Pedro. Vote fur who you would like to see by using the poll on the top right hand side of screen.

Please sponsor me in the RSPCA Million Paws Walk. I'm going to be walking to help the animals who need good furever homes. You can use the sponsorship page or you can donate through paypal using the email address shannan_paul@iprimus.com.au just make sure you make a note that it is fur the RSPCA Million Paws Walk and who it is from.

Scooby Update: Still bleeding, trying to book an x-ray and ultrasound, next step will be the snip.

Mummy Update: Getting better, has more mobility but now it looks like she will need to have one of her wisdom teeth out. Grandpaw said she can't afford to lose one of those. I don't understand what he meant by that but Mummy was mad.

Scruff Update: Still missing. Last seen heading to New York to visit Abby but never made it.

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

28 comments:

Checkers & Chess said...

hopefully they will all find true love like you and me!!!!!

Stanislaw said...

Are you a match maker? How do you do it? You must have to sniff a lot of bums before you find folks that are meant for each other!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

What a beautiful report on everyone.. We have some very special friends..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mason Dixie said...

so many looking for love, hope they find the pup of their dreams. =) Hope Scooby and your mom are feeling better soon. And oh my where could have Scruff gone?

Nibbles Treats said...

So many singles lookin for love!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Mack said...

Thanks for the post with Tia Lilly!!!

I'll have to go and tell her - she is busy in the kitchen cooking up a Mexican feast since today is Cinco de Mayo!

Cheers!

Diego Dog said...

There are some hot chicks there. If I weren't such a confirmed bachelor....well, you know.

Diego Dog

Amber and Nala said...

Great potentail there in all those dogs!! ;)

Nala

Rambo said...

Good job Suzuki. Scooby will be proud of your hard work.
I hope all those singles find some lovin, just like I did with Tahlia.
I am still recuperating from Tahlia's party. It was so much fun! Especially the kangaroo ride.
I think Scruff got lost in the woods in New Jersey, just like I did. I'll go help find him.
oxoxo
Rambo

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope all of these doggies find the perfect mates!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Great reporting on everyone. What nice friends you have. Lots of cuties!!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

The Luke said...

That was SUCH fun to read!!! You be very good wif askin the questions!

Hope Scooby feel better soon!

wif love from the Luke

Clive said...

There's some great dogs there!

Hope your Mum and Scooby are better soon!

Clive

Moco said...

We lift a pint to all those looking for love to find it.

Bijou said...

Hi Suzi,

That's a great looking bunch of doggies! I like my independence to much or I'd try and snag one of those guys.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Eduardo said...

OMD! Does Scooby have a Successful Match page? I gotta go check his blog, & see. Great work Suzuki!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Cowspotdog said...

that was a great report on all those looking for a special friend.....

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

oh, it making me very jealous to see my Morgan up there for all the worlds studs to try their luck with. :( maybe it be time to settle down and declate my love?
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

Umm I think my boyfuriend is on your singles list... mmmm I wonders if we need to have a talk?! BOL

Licks,
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Gosh - there are so many cool single pups out there, I'm (ALMOST) sorry that I've already got a boyfriend! :-)

Poor Scooby - really hope the vets get to the bottom of it and he feels better soon!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

What a post!

Lots of hot lookin' khanines!

Sorry Skhooby and your mum are still not 100%!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I didn't get to your donation yet but I will!

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee...it's a datin' service yer runnin'....fer canines no less....we hope they all find their true loves....or fun partners...if that's what they want.....

Me ???? I swore off women after tryin' ta get ta know Lacie.....she nearly bit off my nose, I tell ya....can't smell any peemail without it.....

Dewey Dewster here....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the ads for Scooby! You're the best Suzuki. :-)


Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
I am sure all of them will find their true love!
Thanks for the update on Scooby and your Mom!
I hope they are fully recovered soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Wow, Suzuki, you are getting busier nowadays. I hope our friends found their true love soon.

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Its ok Suzuki. I read this issue on today's news and seem like more people are aware on it now. and our government also taking action on it which is a good thing. Lets hope the best best for those doggie.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Gosh Suz, Do you hafta tell the whole dogblogisphere that we're looking for love?? I mean I hope they don't think we're a bunch of loosers that can't find a mate. Lacie was winking at me way b4 BabyRD signed me up on Scooby's service. Okay, maybe I needed help in asking Aggie out,so I guess your forceful approach is okay. When is Scooby getting back anyway? We miss him.
XO-Hootie

Simba and Jazzi said...

When Jazzi is older maybe she should find true love, but she's too young. Lucky I have Boo.

Simba and Jazzi xx