About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A special announcement from Scooby

Hello Suzuki's furry friends. Scooby Doo here. Suzuki said I could borrow her blog today fur a furry special post. You all know the love of my life, Lady, from the Four Musketeers. We have been dating fur a little while now, and from the furry first kiss I knew she was "the one".

While I was ill recently, I thought a lot about her and how she cared fur me even when she should have bee celebrating Tahlia's recent Barkday... I made a furry BIG decision...
I barked out a poem of proposal...

You know that I love you
And I want to share my life
You do not have to live with me
To furever be my wife

I want to be your husband
And protect you like a brother
We will always share our dreams
And be there fur each other

I want to grow old with you
As we share our happiness and love
We can play together furever
Underneath the skies above

So I am laying here imagining
How happy we will be
As I give you this ring with a question
Will you Marry me?

AND SHE SAID YES!

I have purchased a beautiful engagement collar fur her and she should be receiving it soon.

We have not yet decided on a date or whether it will be a big or a small wedding, but, I would like to take this opportunity to ask Cody to be my best fur man?

I would also like to thank you all fur your paw crossing and good wishes while I was sick.
I am feeling much better now and the bleeding has stopped since, well, you know...

I now want to focus on my future with my beautiful wife to be, Lady.
I love you.

Hugs from your fiance Stud
Scooby Doo
xxx

32 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Do I hear the wedding bell ringing?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH!

Mom and I are all leaky!

That was SOOOO beaWOOtiful and romantikh of woo!

I'm so happy fur woo both!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, Scooby...

Congratulations...

What a beautiful poem...I know you will be very happy...

Abby xxxooo

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness, Scooby, we are so happy for you. You make a lovely couple. Glad you're better too. That's the best news!!

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

The Musketeers said...

Congrats Scooby ! I will be your best fur man for sure ! Do remember to tell me when is the big day yeah ! BOL !!!

Lots of drools,
Cody

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

wow--it's a bit of a big day!

Martha said...

Oh how lovely - we are so very happy for you both!
love
Martha and Bailey xx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, what a romantic proposal!

JD and Max said...

Oh WOW - congratulations, how EXCITING!! We're so happy for you all - what a lovely engagement collar too, so pretty. And the best news is that you're well so you'll have many happy years together. Sniff.... um, we're not really crying you know..... snuffle.....erm, we simple have something in our eyes.....

Snuggles - JD and Max.

the magic sleigh said...

WOOOOOOOO! Congratulations to you both! That was such a beaWootiful poem, I would have said yes too, and I never met you. although my Snoop might be a little upset if I had said yeas to you, but .....I am being silly
~puppy kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Rosie said...

Wow Scooby you just raised the bar fur all dog proposals with that bewootiful poem!
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

Nibbles Treats said...

Congratulations to both of you. We are so excited. What good news!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, mega congrats to you and best wishes to Lady, how exciting!!! And we are so glad to hear you are feeling better.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Wei Qian said...

wow, this is so great! i'm so happy for the both of you. you are so romantic, composing a poem for your sweetheart. you sure knows how to win Last's heart! lastly congrats (:

best regards
Vodka

Kimberly said...

WOW SCOOBY YOU'RE SUCH A ROMANTIC!!!

Moco said...

That is one fine looking lady.

Clive said...

How romantic Scooby!

lots of woofs
Clive

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Scooby! I'm so happy for you two lovedogs! :-)


Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Simba and Jazzi said...

Wow, congrats, we are sure you will both be very happy.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

doyle and mollie said...

woofhooooo scooby

Cowspotdog said...

how wonderful...is this going to be the first dogs with blogs wedding?? Do we all get invites.....will there be treats?????

going to the chapel....and they're going to get married...going to the chapel of love

Lady Kaos said...

Awwww, how sweet!
Kaos

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Scooby!
You are very romantic. I know she said YES!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

OMD! OMD!
The pressie came today, oh I love the postman, I love you, I love everybody, life is sooooo beautiful!
I'll flash it off in the next post, muahhh, thank you Suzuki, my cool pal!

Maxie said...

Awwww.. That is so sweet. Congratulations Lady and Scooby!

Charlie

Mochi and Bali said...

Congrats Scooby! Beautiful poem!

Mochi

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Aww...that is a really sweet poem indeed, Scooby! Congrats on your engagement! Can't wait to go to your wedding...*grins*

Scottie

Unknown said...

Ooh - CONGRATULATIONS Scooby!!! I'm so happy for you!! (and Lady) - you make a beautiful couple!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations, Scooby! Lady is a beautiful girlie! We are so very happy for the two of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Hey Scooby,
GET A ROOM. TMI.

OBTW, you were not sick; you were broken. that's why you had to get fixed.

We here all hope that you have recovered and that you don't have any more bleeding now that the problem has been removed.

-TBH

aninhas said...

Congrats!!!
Nice post!

hugs and kisses from kikos world

Joe Stains said...

wooo congrats!!!