About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tahlia's Birthday Part 2: Presents

PRESENT TIME!!! I got gifts from Ludo & Mason Dixie!

Opening Ludo's gift first (because it arrived first)...

Smells good...

One can never have too many toys...

A boredom buster rope toy, a party cake that plays happy birthday and some kangaroo jerky. YUM! Thanks Ludo :)

Next, Mason Dixie's present...


Peanut butter bones! Thanks Mason Dixie! I don't have to share do I Mum?

Tomorrow, check out our dinner photos and what we all got up to fur the evening!

Oh, and has anypup heard from Scruff? He hasn't arrived home yet. I know that Checkers, Rambo & Lady made it home safe but no pup has heard or seen Scruff since he finished his drop offs. Did he decide to visit Abby?

And don't furget to vote fur who you would like to see interviewed in next weeks Five Fur Friday interview with Bark Kent...The nominees are: Charlie, Diego, Scruff the Wonder Dog & Stan of the Republic of Gooberstan
Tahlia xxx

21 comments:

The Musketeers said...

What? He is gonna plan something fur Lady ? Wedding Bell? BOL ! Oh ya, speaking of Lady, she wanted me to help her convey a message to you guys that she have reach home safe & sound. She have no idea where pilot Scruff went, but maybe to Abby's house or something.
Looks like you have received some cool gifts Tahlia !! :D

Lots of Drool ,
Cody

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Woooo, Tahlia! What a haul of goodies your got, licky dawg. Glad to see you had a lovely day :D
Slobbers xx

Dexter said...

I can't believe how relaxed you all are on the big bed with those most wonderful toys and foodables about.

Happy birthday Tahlia!

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Oh HAPPY Birthday!
Seven years old wow! And those presents.. I think they would've been destroyed here in 3 mins flat. What a good birthday!

Sending barkday love to you!
Norwood

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What khool pressies woo got!

I'm sooooooo glad your pawty weekend has gone so furry well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

lola said...

birthdays are so fun. Looks like a lot of good present.

Rambo said...

Hi Tahlia,
Rambo has a present for you too. It's on it's way. Sorry I mailed it a little late. That's why.
Glad you dogs had a good time.
love,
Midget

Anonymous said...

What a great party! So many presents!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Woowoowoowooo Tahlia!!!!
What a wonderful presents you had from your great friends!!!
we're drooling lokking at these delicious treats from mason!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...next time can we come to your birthday's pawty????
we're very very happy you had a great day!!!!
We loved your photos and you!!!!!!
can't wait to see the next part!!!
Sweet kisses!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Tahlia got very nice presents!
I am sure she is enjoying them all!
I wonder where is Scruff!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mason Dixie said...

Looks like Tahlia had a great birthday. =)

Lacy said...

ooo Tahlia, me ooo sorry me iz late..happy barkday to uuuuu..hope u go lots of ear scratcheies and tummy rubs...anbd has many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber and Nala said...

WOW....what great pressies! :) ENJOY!
Nala

Maxie said...

Wow! Looks like you had a good party. I'm glad you had a grand time.

Love,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey Taa,
Now that's more like it; presents for you. That seemed like a swell party and it looks like you got some tasty treats. Happy Birthday.
- TBH

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Wow!! LOTS of cool pressies! You racked up! Happy Birthday!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Selba said...

Whoaaaa... so many b'day gifts! That's really great!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Selba said...

Uhmmm... btw, how to vote for the interview? Email?

Licks,
Adele

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Wow, lots of presents, lots of treats, lots of fun.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Mochi and Bali said...

Wow, you got some awesome gifts! :) Happy belated birthday!!!

Mochi

Anonymous said...

Heya ki and Tahlia,
Y'all need a bigger toy box with all the stuff(ies) that Tahlia' been raking in. Ludo and Mason-Dixie are really good buddies.
- TBH