About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Five Fur Friday #2 ABBY Readers Choice

Hello loyal readers and welcome to another edition of Five Fur Friday. Yes this is being posted five hours early but Tahlia is having a sook and did not want to Take Over Thursday today. So without further ado... You voted fur her, it's the birthday girl, Abby!

Bark Kent: Hi Abby. Congratulations on being the first Readers Choice Five Fur Friday interviewee.

Abby: Oh, Thank You...I'm sooo surprised & honored...

Bark Kent: Firstly, let me just say on behalf of all my readers I would like to wish you a furry Happy Belated Barkday fur the Tuesday just gone.

Abby: Thanks, again...This has been such a big week for me...I had a Barkday & a Barkday Contest, it was St Patrick's Day, and now this...I'm just Barkless...

Bark Kent: Ok, let's get started... You have furry beautiful fur, how do you keep it so fluffy white?

Abby: I have a standing 6 week appointment at the Spa... It's called "Not Just Poodles"... Sometimes, I wish it was "just for poodles" then I wouldn't have to go...But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

Bark Kent: We sure do. I see you are a member of Rusty's Squirrel Patrol, what exactly does that involve?

Abby: The members of Rusty's Squirrel Patrol are dedicated to ridding our Back Yards of those pesky little critters...Now, they are very tricky little creatures, so it's an enormous task, but we are very sure we can get it done...Maybe this year....

Bark Kent: Who was the first pup to bark on your blog and do you still bark with them today?

Abby: My first friend was Simba from the UK... Do you know him? He is a Lhasa & the Captain of his own boat...He just got a new little sister, Jazzi, that he is training...So, as you can see, we
still bark all the time...

Bark Kent: No, I can't say that I have met Simba yet. I might pop over there shortly... If you could be any other breed of dog, what would you be and why?

Abby: Hmmm...That's a tough one....Oh, I know...I would like to be a Siberian Husky like our beautiful friend, Khyra...Then I would be able to enjoy the snow...Since I am kind of, shall we say, vertically challenged, I have never known the joy of running thru the snow...

Bark Kent: Lastly, I know there is at least one fluffy white dog out there who is just dying to know if you are single?

Abby: Yes, I am single...My Mom insisted that I get my education & get a job before I date...I did graduate from PetsMart U last September & I am working for Eduardo now...
I think I may know what fluffy, white, adventurous pup you are referring to... He is very cute...Oh My...Am I blushing again??

Bark Kent: Yes, you do appear to be blushing :) Thank you again fur barking with me today and fur sharing your Five Fur Friday.

Abby: Oh, & Thank You...You & your staff have been so kind...I especially liked the Liver Treats & Fiji Water in my dressing room...Thanks, again, it's been sooo much fun...

Bark Kent: You are furry welcome. Don't forget to vote fur who you would like to see interviewed next Friday... Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie, Clover, Mason Dixie or Sugar.
Until next time, this is Bark Kent signing out.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Be still my beating heart! Am I the adventurous pup?
Gruffs from the Scruff

Sara Alves said...

Nice job!
licks for you both :)
PU

Thor and Jack said...

The interview was excellent!
Have a nice day!

xoxoxo
Thor

The Musketeers said...

Great job !
hmmm... How about Mason Dixie, that sweet dog ! :D

Wei Qian said...

Hello,

nice interview (: I would like to vote for Manson Dixie XD

best regards
Vodka

Anonymous said...

What a great interview with Abby! It's nice to know more about her. You're the best interviewer I know!

See ya!
Joey

Tee said...

Very enlightening .. i wished she was talking about me instead :p
Guess because I lack the fluffy and the white-ness ...;)

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog Woods

Martha said...

Another successful interview by Bark Kent although it did confuse our mum as she is sure it is still Thursday!
We don't know Abby yet but we do know Simba & Jazzi. A bit of a coincidence we thought when Abby said Simba was her first pal on bloggie land. Good they still keep in touch.
Well we will look forward to next week's interview Bark.
Keep up the good work.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Martha said...

PS We hate those pesky squirrels too......

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

BK -

Wooooooo so have the proper touch as an interwoo'er!

Great job!

I'm soooo flattered that Abby would love to be like ME! I think I am blushing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Pipa said...

This is definately my cultural moment here at the blogosphere.

And you look pawsome with your glasses!


Love,

Pipa

Nibbles Treats said...

Again... a job well done.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Another super interview from bark Kent Haroo! I casnot wait for the next one!!
~lickies, Ludo

Clive said...

A great interview!
Lots of woofs
Clive

Abby said...

Hi, Bark...

That was the perfect ending to a perfect week for me...

Thanks so much...I had a great time...

And, Thanks for the Great Momento to Post on my Blog...

Abby xxxooo

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh dear Suzuki!!!!!!!
Great Job as always!!!!!!!!
you're the best for us!!!!!!!
We love you and your blog!!!
We want to thank you to have nominated Milo on DWB photo contest!!
We're soooooooooooo honored to be your friends!!!
Hope to win.....if yes we will dedicate the prize to you!!!!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!!!!!!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Another wonderful interview!!! Glad to hear Abby would like to be a Siberian Husky - that's what the three of us are. But we didn't get a chance to run in the snow this year either - never got enough to make it worthwhile.

Let's hear it for Mason Dixie.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Anonymous said...

Ooh - another brilliant interview! Really can't wait for my weekly fix now!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We love it...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Molly the Airedale said...

Great interview, Suzuki!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Clover said...

Great interview! It was fun to learn all about Abby. I don't think I am going to get interviewed next week - no one is voting for me!
Love Clover xo

Mason Dixie said...

What a great interview. So nice to know just a little more about our pals. =)

Mochi and Bali said...

Great job, Bark Kent! :) That was a great interview and I'm sure Abby would love being a Siberian Husky!

Mochi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bark Kent!
Very interesting interview with Abby!
Scruff?? wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maxie said...

Great interview! It seems you have unearthed a budding romance between Abby and Scruff.

Oh, I am voting for Mason Dixie too.

Love,
Charlie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

wow you have had some great practice with this inteview stuff! Good job.
Why does it always look like you have an exciting - partying life?
xoxox
tweedles

Bae Bae said...

What a pawsome interview with Abby. Now I know how she's so white and fluffy.

I vote for an interview with Mason. ;)

~ Bae

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

The interview and interviewee were wonderful! We like your professionalism Suz,er,we mean Bark.Well done.
XO-BRD & Hootie