About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Five Fur Friday #1 LORENZA

Hello loyal readers and welcome to my first ev-fur edition of Five Fur Friday. What's it all about you ask? Ev-furry Friday I will be interviewing one of my friends with 5 quick questions to help you learn more about them. There will be a poll running constantly on this page for you to vote on who you would like to see interviewed the next week. The current contenders are:
Abby, Jazz & Dixie, Martha & Bailey and Nessa.
Stop by their blogs if you don't already know them and come back and vote fur who you would like to see interviewed next week.
And now, without further ado...
You all know this fashionable little lady... The one... the only... LORENZA!

Bark Kent: Hi Lorenza. Thank you fur being my furry first Five Fur Friday Interviewee :)

Lorenza: Thanks to you Bark Kent. It is an honor to be interviewed by you.

Bark Kent: Ok, lets get straight into it shall we? Do you still bark with the furry first person to comment on your blog and who was it?

Lorenza: The first comment on my blog was from Peanut (http://peanuts-thoughts.blogspot.com) He was my first friend in the bloggland. And of course I still bark to him.

Bark Kent: I understand your name has an interesting meaning, would you like to tell us about it?

Lorenza: Well, Lorenza is a strong name here in Mexico. But it is also a funny name. We call lorenza to the crazy people. People who has mental problems. Sometimes my mom thinks she put me the right name... I wonder what does she mean with that!

Bark Kent: You have an AMAZING collection of dresses, how many do you have in total?

Lorenza: 86 and 2 more that my grandma is making right now

Bark Kent: Congratulations on winning the Photo of the Month Title over at Dogs With Blogs. How did you feel when you found out you had won?

Lorenza: First of all I want to thank Suzuki (ha!) who nominated me. I love her! I went to check who had won in all the categories and I saw my picture there! It is pawesome! I look like "lorenza" in that picture!

Bark Kent: And finally, If you could go on a holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Lorenza: I'd love to go to a beach. Here we live in the desert and my mom has told me about the beach and all the fun I'd have there!

Bark Kent: Thank you fur taking the time to bark with me today and fur being my furry first Five Fur Friday interview!

Lorenza: Thanks to your Bark Kent. It has been a pleasure!

Until next time, this is Bark kent signing out.

31 comments:

Martha said...

Another excellent interview Bark. You are working so hard at the moment!
That was interesting to find out more about Lorenza.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Nibbles Treats said...

Great job. We really like that you are doing these interviews.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Fred said...

Very cool idea! Lorenza has a great blog!
Also, Bark Kent looks very handsome in glasses.

Lily said...

wow this is funn now i the fuffy finely have a job Voting NOW whate is it can i eat it Well bean is going to help

Maxie said...

Good job Bark Kent! Lorenza was a pawsome choice. The interview was both informative and entertaining.

Love,
Charlie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a grrrreat interview Bark!

I'm sure Suzi will be sorry she missed getting to chat with sweet Lorenza!

I think this is a furry khool feature woo have added!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I wanted ALL of them fur next week so I chose did it alphabetikhally!

The Devil Dog said...

A great interview, Bark. Good job.

Roxy

The Army of Four said...

What a great interview! We didn't know that about Lorenza's name! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cool feature, Suzuki! We love the interview with Lorenza! Well done!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Pipa said...

We just adore Lorenza and her blog, so we loved this interview! What a pawsome cool idea! You are a very the true interviewer of our own private doggie-60-minutes-program! BOL!


:)


Pipa

Abby said...

Hi, Bark...

Another great interview...

Lorenza is a great friend & one defintely makes the Best Dressed List...

Abby xxxooo

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Such a professional interview! Suz you did good and Lorenza was a fine interviewee. Who says dogs aren't dignified?! Can't wait to read the next one. Smooches from pooches, BabyRocketDog & Hootie

Clive said...

A great interview and we really enjoyed finding out more about Lorenza! A job very well done, Bark!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We love the interviews..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That was a wonderful interview, Bark Kent. Evfurrypup loves Lorenza - she is so sweet. It was interesting hearing about her name. She has a furry nice Grandma to make her all those pretty dresses. Thanks for letting us learn more about her.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Mason Dixie said...

What a great interview, Lorenza is quite the fashionista. I hope I too can have the honors of an interview with you. =)

Kelli said...

What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to see who gets interviewed next week!
:) Tibby

Rambo said...

That was a pawsome interview Bark Kent. Great job!
Ram

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That is a very cool interview, Bark! I love reading interviews like these...can't wait for the next one!!

Scottie

Wei Qian said...

Wow, this is such a great and cool idea! :] Good interview Suzuki!!!

best regards
vodka

Bae Bae said...

That's an amazing interview. I always wanted to know how many dresses Lorenza has

~ Bae

Sara Alves said...

Hi:) Really great idea you had!
love the interview, and I think Bark Kent did a great job there! you look really professional ehhehehe

I’ll be checking in :)

Licks PU

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was a brilliant interview! Can't wait until the next one!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bark Kent!
Thank you so much fo the interview!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mic said...

Terrific interview! And I TOTALLY love your current look!!!! Can't ever go wrong with a cape or glasses! I wish I had a pair of glasses....

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWOOWOOOO Dear Suzuki!!
Great interview!!!You made a great job and we love read your news about our doggie friends!!!
Lorenza is wonderful baby and we love her and her blog!!!
thanks to you for sharing with us more secrets about Lorenza!!!
have a great weekend!!!
lots of love and kisses!!!
MUAHHHHH!

Tee said...

Great interview Bark Kent!

Licks and Wags

TUffy and the Dog Woods Pack

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

wow, Suzuki. Great interview & you have a cool blog. Mind to link???


Slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Hector and Lola said...

Cool interview!! We enjoyed reading it! Lorenza is a great doggie! -Hec and Lola

Sherry said...

Hello! We followed you from Maggie & Mitch's blog. Love the photos!
Sherry & Alanis

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! What a great interview/job. Loving the idea ... glad you are doing it. Lots of Woofs! Sugar