About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Five Fur Friday #8 LUDO Readers Choice

Bark Kent: Hello loyal readers and welcome to another edition of Five Fur Friday. This week you voted to find out more about Ludo. The interview has been posted a little earlier this week due to the celebrations that are due to be taking place this Friday (Tahlia's Birthday).So without further ado, here he is... Thanks fur joining me today Ludo.

Ludo: It be no problem at all Bark, and may I says, Wow! What an honour to meet you, can I has your autograph please?

Bark Kent: Of course you can. I will organize that shortly fur you. Now, Ludo is an unusual name, why did your Mum choose that particular name fur you?

Ludo: Mum and old Daddy had lots of problems choosing my name. They had lots of different ideas. Mum wanted to call me Ranger, who bees the blue fox cub in the animals of farthing wood books but old Daddy did not like that. So Mum was scanning along her bookshelf and she seed a book she had called 'Ludo and the star horse'. It about a boy called Ludo who lives in another country to me. His horse bees very old and it gets out of it's stables and goes off in a snow storm the boy Ludo goes after it and he finds it has falled down a hole and then gone down a tunnel. Ludo follows and finds himself in a strange land where it be all the different signs of that human zodiac thing. The horse has died and he wants to become a star horse, which be the horses that pull the sun through the sky. Ludo meets a mean old half horse half man who says that Ludo must go with him and guide him in order for him to become a star horse, in the end Ludo realises he has to let the horse go to be in a better place. Even though Ludo be a dog Mum has always loved the book and thought it had a very good message of sticking with our loved pets till the end and guiding and teaching each other on life's journey and the importance of knowing when it time to say goodbye, something that we has beed learning a lot on DWB's lately.
Old Daddy liked it too and so he and Mum went to the nature reserve where we used to live and pretended I beed running around off lead and they practiced calling me all the different names to see which felt best. Ludo won but Mum said a man was walking his dog and looked at them very strange. BOL! Oh, also there a big creature thingy in mum's favourite film labyrinth called Ludo. hehe.

Bark Kent: Furry interesting... (Suzuki's Mum loves that movie too.) Who was the first pup to bark on your blog and do you still bark with them today?

Ludo: Well Bark Kent, the first one to bark on my blog was a rabbit-dog called Carlton Jamal. He a good buddy of mine and was the first one to alert me to the horrors of horspitals. I does not speak with him much anymore but Mum still speaks with his Mum. My first month or so of blogging I did not know that there beed DWB's and I did not get hardly and visitors, till someone Mum knew told her about DWB's. After I joined the first pup's to bark on my blog were Amber-Mae and Addie, I still does bark with both of them but Addie bees one of my favourite friends!

Bark Kent: What is it like living with rabbit-dogs and do you evfur wish you had a pup brother or sister?

Ludo: I liked it better when they was inside the house. When i goes outside I likes to go say hello to them. They can be very annoying! Especially Faline, because I not allowed to chase her and I gets telled off. But I likes them lots and I wished they liked me more. I miss the other 5 I used to live with, especially Rocky who was the friendliest. Here some pictures of me with them.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0oNBMURCP6EZR5__3hS4k6UYR8KOU-ePe2DDhulNl3CDhwnkuhoSOrPQN_TKt_7Ol9STh-rgwcE7BZyWqq7sAuNgMTe2gdfygHJMNvoQ5bouclKj5PTxLMUNkwpBdSCsY2pkkU5spiwJB/s1600-h/bl5.png

http://www.walduck.plus.com/10.png

I had a cat brother too, who I misses lots and if I sees a cat in the street I will try and say hello.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiV5eOzofw5F99Nce3NCXN2Y0kdqt4ImmVy88hkKbyAEIHtMxtLt4wIB63k3YLoLiSYwjBD4WxJQa2gEQ3Nj_F6JBrU-GvPGwu_E7iS0pMbpWCcVi5NBgfIUaPLXKUtCp8yVaqTUFvglh_R/s200/tr6.jpg


So yes, I would so very much like a pup brother or sister. I likes to play with Sally when she come because Auntie Penny does not like me much. Mum says when she more settled and we move out again I can has one, but I does not know when that will be.

Bark Kent: I understand that you do agility training, do you plan to use these new skills to have a career in the movies? You certainly have the good looks to appear on the big screen...

Ludo: ooh, I does not know! Mum finds agilities very confusing at the moment BOL! And grandpawents do not have a good garden so I will never get very good. I likes to do my freestyle doggy dancing things and one day Me and Mum would like to compete in that so who knows! Aw, shucks, does you really thinks I could be a star?

Bark Kent: I think you could be a HUGE star Ludo :) And finally, you seem to have two special ladies in your life... Are things serious with either of them?

Ludo: Oh yes, I a very lucky dog isn't I? hehe. I has always beed very drawn to intelligent ladies with luscious black furs. I know Miss Kylie not looking for anything serious, she a bit of a play girl herself, she has two boyfriends and some other admirers too! But I hopes things will get a bit more serious with my gal Morgan. I gonna ask her on another date soon, but she very busy with her new sister right now.

Bark Kent: Thank you furry much fur your honesty here today Ludo. It has been a pleasure barking with you.

Ludo: And with you Bark Kent! I so pleased I was able to get an interview with you. It good you asked about my name too, cos since Mason Dixie did my review using my name I has beed meaning to post about how I got it!

Bark Kent: Next weeks nominees are: Charlie, Diego, Scruff the Wonder Dog & Stan of the Republic of Gooberstan

Until next time, this is Bark Kent signing out.

28 comments:

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

You did it again. Great interview! So interesting to hear how Ludo got his name. Thanks.
XOXO-BabyRD & Hootie

Abby said...

Hi, Bark...

Great interview...

I love how Ludo got his name...

Abby xxxooo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another great interwoo BK!

It was khwite to khool about Ludo and his naming!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope 'your' mum is feeling better...and same fur Skhooby!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

whew--for a minute there i thought i had my days mixed up--hahahha! great interview as usual!

Cowspotdog said...

Pawsome interview. Bark - you are a legend!!! And those were wonderful responses from Ludo too.

Anonymous said...

Another excellent review Bark Kent! Ludo is such a good friend. :-) My mom loves the movie Labryinth too.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

bbes tribe said...

WOW! Another great interview! You really know how to get interesting stuff. We liked to hear about how Ludo got his name and his doggie dancing. Thank you for doing such a great job!! Looking forward to the next one.
Love
Ernie & Sasha

Maxie said...

Hi Bark Kent, Thanks for nominating me!

Love,
Charlie

P.S.
I already posted on my blog the gifts I received from the Pay it Forward game. Thank you very much!

Rambo said...

Great job Bark Kent~ That was a cool interview with Ludo.

Pedro said...

Bark Kent,

These interviews are sure great ways to get to know other dawgs! You do such a great job. My mom saw that movie Labyrinth and she liked it too even though it was very dark and sad and scary at times!

Pedro

Pedro said...

Bark,

Wait a minute, I think my mom is thinking of a different movie. She was talking about Pan's Labyrinth. Very, very dark movie...

Pedro

Nibbles Treats said...

Another great interview! Thanks for getting to the bottom of how Ludo got his name.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Diego Dog said...

OMG....I can't believe I was nominated to be interviewed by Bark Kent. He is my favorite newsman!

Diego Dog

Mason Dixie said...

What a great interview, and it is good to know how how Ludo really got his name, mine was all speculation. hehe. great job Bark Kent. I voted for the next one. =)

Mochi and Bali said...

That was another great interview! I always wondered about Ludo's name. :)

Mochi

The Army of Four said...

Another great interview, Bark! I loved reading about how Ludo got his name!
Love,
Ammy

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Great interview Bark. :-)

Holly & Zac...XX

Molly the Airedale said...

Another awesome interview, Bark! Ludo is one interesting doggie! We're so glad we got to know more about him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Bark Kent! Another fantastic interview! Now we know so much more about our friend Ludo. Thank you so much!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Dughallmor Beagles said...

aNOTHER AWESOME INTERVIEW baRK!
Oops, had caps lock on...hehe!
Ludo is such a cool doooood :D

So we're playing catch-up (again) and we're glad to hear Scooby's feeling a bit better but sorry to hear your Mommy is not so good, we have our paws crossed everyone will be well again soon!
Oh...and Happy Barkday Tahlia....unless there's another Tahlia....BOL!
Slobbers and Happy Weekend xx

Rambo said...

Suzi,
tell my brother "MYOB". He's all the way over there in Australia and I have his computer. There's nothing he can do to stop me so TOO BAD RAMBO!
He doesn't get to have ALL the fun. Geez.
Is Scooby doing better??
love,
Midget

Kelli said...

Hi Bark Kent!
Another great interview! Thanks for helping us learn so many interesting things about our furiends! I think Ludo could be a star too!
:) Tibby

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You outdid yourself again, Bark Kent. Great interview. We especially loved reading about how Ludo got that name.

Happy weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Rambo said...

Suzuki,
Tell Rambo that I am shaking in my boots. NOT!! If he tries to kill me when he gets home....well....then....uh.... I'm gonna try and kill him back. I'm gonna tell G-Mom on him.
Midget
ps. is Tahlia having fun?

Amber and Nala said...

I love learning morte about Ludo....furry cool about how he got his name. :)

Nala

Unknown said...

Ooh - brilliant interview as usual! We really, really enjoyed that! My human now wants to go and buy the book about Ludo and the Star Horse.

Can't wait for the next one!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Another awesome interview.. Ludo that sounds like a real cool story about the boy..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Anonymous said...

Heya Bark,
That is a very interesting interview. We'd have never guessed about how Ludo got his name. You always know just the right questions to ask. Good job, excellent interview.
- TBH