About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FFF Readers Choice, Wedding Update & Presents!

The winner of the Five Fur Friday Readers Choice Comeback Interview is....

LORENZA

With 39% of the votes, you chose Lorenza as the pup YOU would most like to interview. So, what you need to do now is pee mail me the question you want to ask her before 5pm this Friday (Western Australian Time) and I will send her the interview of compiled questions. The interview will feature next friday 5th June. shannan_paul@iprimus.com.au

Mummy has been a bit slack helping me upload my parcel photos lately.
First up, a package from Addie to help me in my Biggest Loser journey.

Thanks Addie!

Next up, a package from Mochi fur winning her 100th post contest.

Look at all the toys and cookies!

Mochi's Mum even sent cookies fur my Mum & Dad!

"Get out of it Tahlia! It was addressed to me!"
Tahlia: "But the note from Mochi says its fur all of us!"

Thanks Mochi & Sherri!

And finally, a wedding update....
A few pups have asked what sort of photos they should be sending in. You can already be dressed or you can be naked. If you would like Mummy to dress you, just let her know when you pee mail your photo through.
Don't furgetRSVP by sending your photo to scoobylove@iprimus.com.au
If you will be bringing a partner, please email their photograph too.

Here is the current guest list:
If you have sent your photo through and your name is not on this list, please send it through again as we have not received it.

Abby
Addie, Lucie & Hailey
Agatha & Archie
Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie
Checkers
Chef attending with Honey
Clive
Darla Jean & Feather Louise
Doyle
Joey & Zeke
Lola the Puggle
Mr Puggle
Reilly
Storm & Jackal
Tessa & Rae
Vodka
and a mysterious black pup who I think may be Tobi?

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

36 comments:

Rufus and Indie said...

Great presents Suzuki! We can't wait to see Lorenza's interview!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Bijou said...

Hi Suzuji,

I will give mom a poke so she can get to work on our pictures. Those are terrific presents you received!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Zeus said...

Those look like great presents, Suzuki. I'm sure you will be enjoying all of the goodies for a very long time.

I'm going to try very hard to get photos to you this evening. My brother, Ares, and my sister, Isis, just have not been very cooperative with the photos as of late. I'll try telling them there's champagne at the wedding to encourage them!

Martha said...

Hi Suzuki
What very nice presents - we hope you enjoy them.
We look forward to the interview with Lorenza and good luck with all the wedding planning.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Nice present you have there!!
Mom was busy searching for a dress for me.. Is there any duedate for the RSVP? I hope I can send you my photo this week.. If cant found the dress I will just send my current pic then...

Hug n kisses
Autumn

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

awesome presents - we will send you our photos shortly -

Woodrow

T said...

Wow, you got some great gifts! Enjoy!!

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

Wow Suzuki, lots going on over there. And thanks for reminding me to send in my photo for the wedding.

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Joe Stains said...

what great pressies, even something for the humans!!! I hope you shared with Tahlia!

Kimberly said...

gotta share w/Tahlia... what if she gets yumm yumms and doesn't want to share w/you...AW HECK WITH IT. EAT EM ALL, IT'S A DOGS LIFE!!!

Life With Dogs said...

Wow that is quite a haul! Avoid those human cookies :)

Anonymous said...

I will be sending my picture later today. I will not be naked because I have a very nice all weather coat that I wear all the time. Thank you. Tank

The Army of Four said...

KONA COFFEE MACADAMIA COOKIES?!?!? Why oh WHY does coffee have to be on the Forbidden Foods List!?!?
What lovely presents! And congrats to Lozenza!
Play bows,
Zim

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Suzuki
We love all your pressies.
We would love to attend the wedding. We will send you a photo.
Love Ruby & Penny

Lacy said...

w00fs, me will send my piksur out very soon..mama had a tummy buggy and her been sleepin a lot..u sure got sum pawsome pressies..

b safe,
~rocky~

Clive said...

What great presents! We're looking forward to Lorenza's interview.

lots of woofs
Clive

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you got some great presents.. What a lucky dog...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I pawed off my khwestion fur Lorenza!


Woo got some furry furry nice stuff!

I'm sure woo shared furry well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Hector and Lola said...

Hi Suzi! We bet Lorenza's interview will be very interesting! Can't wait! -Hector and Lola

Molly the Airedale said...

What nice pressies you received, Suzuki!
We can't wait for the next Lorenza interview!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

BeadedTail said...

What pawesome presents for you all! Looking forward to another fun interview from you too!

Dexter said...

Uh oh! I tried to send you some photos and it got rejected cause it says your mailbox is full! Oh no!

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats to Lorenza!!! we will have to think of a good question. And those are so many lovely pressies.

We have to work on our pictures for the wedding.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
OMD! It is an honor! I will be waiting for the questions!
You got very nice presents!
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Scooby,

I just sent you my pic! Sorry it is late. :-)

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Mic said...

Wow, what a haul! Nothing's better than a package full of goodies!!!

(And thank you for your sympathy at my recent plight! Things have gotten MUCH better!)

Moco said...

You really made a haul with all your pressies.
We are thinking this is going to be one special wedding.

Amber and Nala said...

Cool gifts and yes, I would love to attend the wedding! How exciting....I will come au natural or if your Mum prefers she can dress me. :) I will send a photo soon. :)

Nala

Mochi and Bali said...

I'm glad you like your gifts! :)

I will have to bug mom about sending you my pic! :)

Mochi

Tee said...

Hi Suzuki!

What great presents! Bet you all be enjoying them. We're anxiously awaiting the carob package. We hope it comes soon!

Lookin forward to reading Lorenza's interview!

Licks and Wags

Tuffy and the DOg Woods Pack

Fred said...

Look forward to reading Lorenza's interview! And I send my best regards for the wedding!

Unknown said...

Hey Suzuki - thanks for continuing my game! When you do your post about your Mummy & Daddy and how you found your humans, will you tag others to continue the game?

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Chef said...

Great gifts, Suzuki. I'm sure you're going to have many hours of fun! I'm so glad for Lorenza - I can't wait for the interview.

xoxo
Chef

Maxie said...

Hi Suzuki,

You look very cute in the last photo! Great presents!!!

Love,
Charlie

Simba and Jazzi said...

We are really looking foward to the wedding. We must get a photo of us in our wedding outfits.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzuki, can I bring my puggletine, Bruschi with me to your wedding??

Licks,
Kylie