About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Five Fur Friday #6 MANGO Readers Choice

Bark Kent: Hi Mango. Congratulations on being this weeks Readers Choice interviewee.

Mango: Hi Bark Kent! I have been barkless and sleepless since you gave the honor of being interviewed by Bark Kent. Your warm, sweet voice makes me feel so comfy and relaxed! Oh, I have brought with me a basket of taste of Texas: some Gourmet Tortilla Chips; World Famous Salsa or Texas Caviar; Hot Texas Peanuts; Lone Star cookies; creamy pecan pralines wrapped in a JalapeƱo Bandana. Hope it's not too spicy for your delicate taste buds! It doesn't cost me anything Bark Kent, on my way over here, I just help myself while flying through the Cyperspace!


Bark Kent: Thank you furry much Mango! And thank you fur taking the time to bark with me today.

Mango: My pleasure! Now that I'm in between jobs, I'll have plenty of time to kill.

Bark Kent: Mell, lets get started shall we? I understand the love of your life Crystal has temporarily closed her blog, how has this affected you?

Mango: Bark Kent, that affected me so deeply that I can't bark in high pitch anymore! Imagine you awake every morning, thinking on your love, having dreamt of her all night, the pain of separation searing your heart every time a fur or doggy smell brings back the memory of your last encounter. Daydreaming, drawing hearts in the kibbles, constantly thinking "I wish she was here so I could share this moment". But, I have to admit, that does not affect my appetite at all! Strange, huh?

Bark Kent: Furry strange... Do you think Crystal may have been hurt by the "joke" engagement of yourself to Betty recently?

Mango: No, dog, no! Crystal would has been hurt if she found my name in Scooby's dating site, Lookin' Fur Love, hehe! But wag a minute, she did react (nicely) about that Mango pops the question joke: "you sure got me for seconds...me not like April fool day". I even love her more when she's mad, Bark Kent!

Bark Kent: If you could take Crystal on a dream date anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Mango: I love to take her to somewhere expensive, like the gas station in my neighborhood! Doesn't sound so romantic to you, Bark Kent?

Bark Kent: Furry romantic :) Who was the first pup to bark on your blog and do you still bark
with them today?


Mango: Of whom would you think, Bark Kent? It was Snowy and Crystal, of course. Her mom encouraged my mom creating a blog for me, my mom listened to her mom, my mom started to learn how to turn on a pooter, and here I am! But I'd like to recognize the FIRST VIP besides Snowy and Crystal who sweetly smiling at me then: Girl Girl Hamster, she left me a warm welcome message that brightened my day: " Hello Mango, I'm a friend of Snowy & Crystal. You're a cute doggie. Hope to see more post of you". Girl Girl has left us for the rainbow bridge but she is furever in my heart! Yes, I still bark loudly at them!

Bark Kent: Rest in Peace Girl Girl... And finally, if you could be any other breed of dog, what would you be and why?

Mango: Can I be another specie, please?

Bark Kent: Of course!

Mango: I would love to be a dragonfly! I love to watch those delightful creatures, their jeweled bodies and their transparent wings fluttering through the evening mist have always amazing me.


Bark Kent: What a pawsome choice. Thanks again fur barking with me today Mango.

Mango: Thanks Bark Kent, it has been an uplifting spirit chatting with you. Your interview skills are second to none.

Next week the winner of Suzuki's 100th Post Contest, Tessa, and myself will be interviewing the lovely Coco the Princess. I am furry excited. Voting fur the week after will begin sometime this weekend. The nominees are still to be announced.

Until next time, this is Bark Kent signing out.

26 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bsrk Bark Bark!

Woo did it again!

Of khourse, Mango made it furry easy to do such a great interwoo!

Mom is still in awe of the basket AND the dragonfly!

Tank woo both again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

I agree! Your interview skills are second to none. Another great interview, Bark!

See ya!
Joey

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

My my my!
I feel like a celebrity today.
My mom printed out the interview to post it in her work's break room. My name is Mango but they call me "spoiled rotten brat".
I can imagine they say: that spoiled rotten brat got the interview done with Bark Kent!
Love ya lot, thanks again for granted me the great interview!

Anonymous said...

Ah! Another jewel is added to the illustious crown of the distinquished Bar Kent, mild pup and reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, who fights a never ending battle for truth justice and the Australian way. Are you able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Are you more powerful than a locomotive. Are you faster than a speeding bullet.
- TBH

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Very good interview, yer a natural! We have never visited little Mango, we'll head over there and introduce ourselves.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bark Kent!
I loved your interview with Mango. I know how much he misses Chrystal!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Checkers & Chess said...

Terrific Interview Bark! Mango - my mommy and the little one's totem is the dragonfly [as a Texan you understand totems] - so, maybe if you come back as a dragonfly you could protect them :-)

Checkers

Lacy said...

w00f's, pawtastic interview, bark kent..Mango iz one of our favorites here...and us misses Snowy and Crystal tooo...

b safe,
~rocky~

Amber and Nala said...

Hmmm, a dragonfly...interesting choice. I guess he could fly then to go see his love Crystal. :)

Selba said...

An interesting interview!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Once again, you did it. It was a super dooper interview and Mango did a great job answering the qq.
Can hardly wait for you duo-interview next week.
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Mochi and Bali said...

Another great interview! It was very nice learning about Mango! :)

Mochi

Aki and Poopie said...

oh how i love this five fur friday editions of yours Mr. Kent.. or can I call you "Bark"? BOL!

We cant wait to learn more about Coco! Furry good job!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Cowspotdog said...

that was some pawsome interview but I was wondering - does Bark Kent have another side to him - maybe a super hero side?

Anonymous said...

Excellent interview Bark Kent, as always! I love reading your interviews cuz I get to learn about old (and possibly new) friends!


Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Wei Qian said...

Great interview with Mango! O.O Mango wish to be a dragonfly? So interesting!

best regards
Vodka

Nibbles Treats said...

Great job again!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Abby said...

Hi, Bark...

Another wonderful interview...

I hope Mango's sweet Crystal & her adorable brother, Snowy come back soon...We all miss them...

Abby xxxooo

The Army of Four said...

Another great interview, Bark!
Tail wags,
Storms

Martha said...

You have such erudite guests Bark - well done!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

wow what a great interview! mango did a great job--was surprised about the dragonfly....

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Clap clap clap clap clap!!!
Another GREAT Interview Bark!!!!!
We love Mango...he's a very special friend for us and we're proud of him!!!!!!!!
He's very very sad about Christal and hope she's coming back soon so our mango could feel good yet!!!!
Well done bark!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait to read your next interview!!!!
Sweet kisses!!!!!!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi,

You have been nominated for Post of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

love

opy

Molly the Airedale said...

Another great interview, Bark! Mango is such a sweetie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mason Dixie said...

What a great interview, a dragonfly? who would of ever thought. )

Bae Bae said...

That's an amazing interview and how nice that Mango remembers dear Angel Girl girl. :)

~ Bae