About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, May 22, 2009

Lady Godiva's GO DIVA Friday!


I will sit where evfur I want!

Have you met Lady Godiva? She is Princess Coco's little sister. And evfurry friday, she hosts GO DIVA Friday. Are you selfish, pampered &/or spoiled? Are you overly dramatic? Will you do anything to get what you want? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, than guess what...You are a Diva!
Lady Godiva would love fur you to play. I will be posting my photos one day early (due to Bark Kent hogging my blog on Friday's). And boys can be Diva's too...all you need is a picture of you giving your best Diva (give me what i want cause I'm cute) face or pose. Show her what your pampered life looks like!

This weeks Five Fur Friday will be featuring some time this weekend due to Mummy not setting the voting end time properly. Silly Mummy!
This weeks Readers Choice Winner is...
The Army of Four
So check back this weekend to see Bark's interview with them.

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

17 comments:

Martha said...

We think Bailey will need to enter that - she is quite the Diva!!
Have a nice weekend.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Suzuki, are you a diva? Wow! Cute picture, and we'll be on the lookout for Bark Kent's interview.

See ya!
Joey

Rufus and Indie said...

We've got your back Suzuki! We should be able to choose where we want to sit and not where mom wants us to sit!!!
Have a good weekend!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Checkers & Chess said...

Look at my little diva! You are so beautiful to me!

Zeus said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. My human pet is always commenting how I believe I run this house (and I do...I don't know why that is such a revelation to her) so surely I have some pose I can display.

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

hmmm---we will dfinately have to think on that diva thing for a while. we think we might have one! xoxoxox saige and guinness

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

That's right...You should be able to sit where ever you want...

And, you do it very well...

Abby xxxooo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great pawsition!

Woo are such a DIVA!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

I'm definately a diva - i will have to check this out

sweetie

ThePainterPack said...

Woofs to woo Suzuki!!! I hope woo has a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to the interview from Bark! Oh, and I am most certainly a DIVA! Only, I'm more of a tom boy diva. Cause I can beat up the boys if I need to!! Harooooo!!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Sure is pawesome to be a Diva!
Yes, Divas choose when and where they want to sit on!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

we look forward to the A04 Five Fur Friday!!!

The Army of Four said...

We can't sit on the furniture, so I'm thinking we don't qualify as Divas. Maybe we're Diva Wannabes. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Sweepy said...

Woof, Suzuki!
Thanks for sending us a gift!
We received several in the mail without any notes or cards...but you see, there is a Sweepy-Impostor, so please watch it! Maybe de Impostor ate the cards!

I hope to play Diva when the Impostor is not around.

SuperThanksAgain!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't wait to read the interview - we know it will be so very interesting.

Happy weekend, the OP Pack

Amber and Nala said...

Funny....Mom says I am totally pampered but not in the ordinary ways. :)

Nala

Anonymous said...

Very Cool site, I've been watching it for months now, you ever need fee hosting, give us a yell @ rockinghamgateway.com