About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easy like Sunday morning

Tahlia & I love Sunday mornings because it means Mum AND Dad are home all day with us.
This morning when Mum woke up, she put Beverley Hills Chihuahua on the DVD player fur Daddy to watch. He will nevfur admit it, but, he liked it :)
We watched it with her a few weeks ago. Tahlia was upset afterwards because it made her think of Rambo and she misses him.

On a happier note, our cousin Scruff has been spotted at a coyote feeding station.
Khyra suggested that maybe Zim could help us get him back since he speaks coyote.
Hopefully he says yes... I'm sure Bark Kent will be grateful, she is furry fond of Scruff :)

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

21 comments:

Rufus and Indie said...

Lazy Sunday! Our favourite day!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Bijou said...

HI Suzuki,

I hope Scruff is soon found, safe and sound.

Sunday's are lazy here too.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

The Army of Four said...

Hey Suzi! Wowzers, that looks comfy!
I stopped by Scruff's blog and had a chat with the coyotes. They appear to be taking good care of your cuz and said they'll help get him on his way home! Fear not!
Play bows,
Zim

Taffy said...

Oh, there is nothing better than sleeping in with Mom and Dad, except, of course, ice cream, popcorn, carrots, pickels, etc. Hope your cousin continues to stay safe until found. ~Twix

Checkers & Chess said...

we often have lazy sundays - although we don't have TV in the bedroom - mom refuses to put one there - i got a package from you but mom is having trouble getting the pictures to load - I have been running around with your lock of hair tho - I love being close to you

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

Nothing like a lazy Sunday Morning...

I hope Zim can figure out a way to get Scruff home...

We all miss him soooo much...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!

Martha said...

We love Sundays too - enjoy!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

He he he. Your dad likes BH Chee-Waa-Waa!! That's funny. Our daddy is a softy too...They look gruff with all that facial fur, but WE know their true selves.
Is Scruff still amoung the missing?? Coyotes can be fierce!Gee, we haven't been around too much lately, but thought he'd be found by now.
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie

Maxmom said...

Hey Suzuki
What's up man???...the sun is shining and you should be outside running trenches in the garden!!!
With love
Max &Co
http://theadventuresofmaxdog.blogspot.com/

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Don't you looks so cozy there snuggled up to Dad!

Happy Sunday, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I knew Zim would be glad to help!

I so hope Skhruff will be bakhk soon!

Woo look soooooo furry khomfy with your dad

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
I love lazy sundays too!
My mom is at home the whole weekend but on saturdays she is always doing all the house cleanning and other things around the house and sundays... she is al mine!
We watched BH Chihuahuas last weekend and we liked it a lot too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Clive said...

We love lazy Sundays too!

Beverly Hills Chihuahua came out here on DVD just this weekend and guess who was in the supermarket buying it yesterday!! The little man has only watched it about 10 times since then!!

lots of woofs
Clive

Guardian Angel Ziggy said...

Hi Suzuki!

Looks like you ahd a great sunday! Lucky you!

Happy Trails
Ziggy Marley

Mason Dixie said...

you look very comfy for a Sunday morning. =)

Selba said...

Hi Suzuki,

What a nice Sunday morning!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

The Luke said...

Sunday mornin is one of my favorite times on a counta I get to loll wif the Mom in the bed few extra hours!

Just want to let you know I left you an award on my blog... and I hope you will visit and pick it up!

Please know how much I love your blog and this award passed to you through bottom of my heart!

wif love from the Luke

Tweedles -- that's me said...

This is the best way to spend a Sunday morning- snuggled with the dad!
Have a nice week
love
tweedles

Mochi and Bali said...

Lucky pups get to sleep in the bed! You all look so comfy! :)

Mochi

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

sounds like a great sunday morning - we love weekend when our mommy is home they are the best. But we dont stay in bed we spend the whole weekend making mommy take to places

Woodrow Sweetie MJ