About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

WALKIN' ON THE WEEKEND

Walkin' on the weekend...



Dad and us kids. I'm the only one trusted to be off my leash because I come back when I'm called.
Taking a break under a big tree.Almost home again.
Until next time, big licks to you!
Suzuki
xxx



3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
Glad you had a nice walkie!
You are so lucky going there off leash! I wish I could do that!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nice walkie is khorrekht!

As fur ME off leash...let's just say, look fur me in a neighbourhood near woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

WOW you sure had fun!

And you are very good to come back when you are called. I do sometimes but not all the time. BOL

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie