About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

WALKIN' ON THE WEEKEND

Walkin' on the weekend...



Dad and us kids. I'm the only one trusted to be off my leash because I come back when I'm called.
Taking a break under a big tree.Almost home again.
Until next time, big licks to you!
Suzuki
xxx



3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
Glad you had a nice walkie!
You are so lucky going there off leash! I wish I could do that!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Nice walkie is khorrekht!

As fur ME off leash...let's just say, look fur me in a neighbourhood near woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Raising Addie said...

WOW you sure had fun!

And you are very good to come back when you are called. I do sometimes but not all the time. BOL

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie