About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Barkin' with Bones #2 - In Memory of Zoe

Hello Gang!
It's me T-Bone aka Tahlia.
This week I would like to send a heartfelt howl out to Addie and her family on the loss of Zoe. Please take a moment to pop by her blog at http://raisingaddie.blogspot.com/ and bark some words of comfort. Our thoughts are with you Addie and family. xxx Until next time, Bones out.

4 comments:

Princess Patches said...

We are very sad about Zoe too! We know she is playing with K-8 at the bridge. We are sending lots of Aire-zen to Addie and the rest of her family!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom was leaking when she read the furry nice post their nice mom wrote -

I'm furry sad too but I know Zoe has entrusted Addie and Lucie to look after the furamily!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

I am so sad to know about Zoe. Our prayers and thougths are with her and all her family.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Thank you sooo very much for remembering our Zoe!

We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends to support us during this sad time.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts dear friends!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie, and Staci