About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

WALKIN' & HELP TO DESIGN OUR YARD!

We went walkin' again today and it was pawsome! There was no one else at the park so Tahlia and Scooby got to play off their leads as well :)


Tahlia trys to take out Mummy


Daddy takes off!


Scooby weaving between the football posts.


Tahlia cooling off after our walk. She keeps putting sand in our pool :(


This is OUR yard. Mummy and Daddy have 3 areas to their backyard... A patio and pond area (the rabbit are out there too), the pool area and OUR yard. Mummy wants to do our yard up real pretty for us. Her and Daddy brought us a new kennel for Christmas and they brought us our own pool a couple of weeks ago. Mummy wants some ideas of other things she can do in there to make it pretty and fun for us but still a safe area for us to play in. Most of our area is paved. We have a small area behind our pool which is sand/ex-grass. Daddy has put grass in there 3 times for us and we keep destroying it. Do any of my furry friends have any ideas about what to do in there? I'll tell Mummy any and all of your ideas! I asked her to video or yard for your creative pleasure :D
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
I am sure you all (Dad included) came home pretty tired!
Looks everyone had fun running around!
I don't have a yard in my house. Only a small patio and when my mom puts there my mini pool it takes all the space!
I am sure you will get nice ideas!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

WOW! Is your daddy superman or something? I think if my momma ran like that she would pass out (wait a minute... if I ran like that I would pass out). Were you doing giant weave poles?

I like your estate spa with above ground pool and sun baking patio. Can't help you with the yard, I'm afraid. We have grass that Pee-Wee and I pull up in patches, but it gets replanted faster than we can pull it up.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lacy said...

w00f's Suzuki and all, its nice to meeted u all...heehee they not trust me off the leash either..sumtimes when we go to the park they will lemme off fur a little bit..but they not pose to..we all wish Beau cood go home to his mum...

b safe,
~rocky~

Life With Dogs said...

That looks like a blast - and it's snow free, which we could use right now :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It might be snow free but isn't it like a gazillion degrees???

Furry nice vids!

I khan't wait to see how your yard turns out!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra