About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A SAD DAY :(


Hello my furry friends and their hoomans. It is with great sadness that I ask for your furry good vibes for my little brother Jimmy Rabbit. At this stage we are unsure what is wrong but he is not looking good. My Mum and Dad will be taking him to the "healers" tomorrow but they have told me he may not come home. I'm very upset right now and I don't wont to lose my little brother :'(

Suzuki

6 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Oh no.... I so sorry to hear about your little brother. He sure is beautiful!

We will be praying for him!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie & Lucie

Llobu Astur Boyero de Berna said...

Hi Suzuki !

We will be praying for Jimmy Rabbit!
Thanks for dropping by my place.
I love reading your blog.
I hope we can be friends!
Kisses and hugs
McCain

Eduardo said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your little brother. He is in my Mommy's prayers & my snuggles! I sure hope he gets better!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzuki
I am very sorry to hear about my cousin, Jimmy Rabbit. If you want some huggles I will be hear for you. But not Tahlia cause she is CWAZY BOL.
Tail wags,
Scruff

Lorenza said...

Paws crossed for Jimmy Rabbit!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed for JR...

We hope the healers khan figure out what is wrong with him...

Mom had two bunnies in her life so she knows they are special khritters!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra