About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jimmy's Update


Hello furry fwends. Thank you very much for your support with Jimmy's illness. He has a "healers" appointment in 3 hours. Mum and Dad have been feeding him vegetable soup through a syringe for the past 16 hours and just now he has eaten half a syringe of soup, the most he has been able to take so far :) But Mummy told me not to get too excited just yet, because his face swelling still hasn't stopped and he has started swelling under his chin now too. It's very upsetting to us and Tahlia is acting weird, like she knows something is going to happen. Because this all started on a Saturday night, no healers were available and there is only 1 healing place open today. We don't like this particular place but its our only hope at the moment.
Suzuki
xxx

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll khross my paws and dream of healing vibes for JR!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
I still have my paws crossed for him.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza