About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mummy's Sadness

Hello everybody!
I'm sorry I have not been online lately. Mum has not been very well and she is very sad, so I have been doing my best to cheer her up. She likes it when I just lay next to her and put my head on her lap. But I am back online now with one paw on the computer and one on Mum's lap. Tahlia and Dad said to say thank you to those who commented on their work on the pool fencing.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll send a big dose of SibeLove fur your mom!

I know what it is like when our moms aren't khwite feeling spunky and all that khrap...I do what I khan to help my mom too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
I am so sorry your mom is not feeling well and that she is sad.
Please give her kisses and hugs from us.
I am sure you are doing a good work cheering her up!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

I hope your mom is better today..
*hugs and kisses for her*

~ Bae

Hammer said...

Hi Suzi
Please give your mum lots of slobbers and hugs from all of us. We wished we lived closer to you.
Love from Hammer