About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SHARK!

Oh No fellow bloggers! There was a shark attack at the beach where I go boogey boarding! A man got eaten! Mum wont let me go there to boogey board now :( I feel sorry for the man. He was probably just enjoying the beach like I do. His hooman family said that they don't want the other hoomans to hunt the shark.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Hi there
it's so sad to know that the 'man' got eaten by the shark..
but don't worry u wouldn't
would love to link u from my blog :D
nice to know you :)
-Maggie-

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
That sounds scary. I am so sorry for that man.
Better stay away from the beach... at least for now.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Suzuki,
Thanks for visiting our blog. Our mum is from Australia but she lives with us in Japan.
Not good news about that shark attack. You look so cool on the boogie board!
Happy New Year!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Suzuki,
Mum was originally from NSW but lived in Melbourne for 6 years on and off before moving to Japan. By the way how did you get your name?
Lix
J&D

The Army of Four said...

That's so scary! We don't have a shark problem here in Kansas (something about the lack of an ocean....) so you can come hide out here if you need an escape!
Play bows,
Zim