About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA TELL THE HOOMANS

I don't understand why the hoomans have to spend all day at "Work". I work at home, why can't they? I think "work" is code for something else. I'm gonna have to investigate this further.


This is me "alerting" Dad that when he opens that door, we are gonna have words...


Me telling Daddy EXACTLY what I think about him going to work all day instead of spending time with me!

3 comments:

Samantha: said...

That's telling him! Both my mom AND dad go to work (well, mama part of the day) and I try so hard to SHOW them with my butt wiggling how glad I am to see them when they come back, but they don't listen too well! Keep it up!
Licks,
Sammie

Raising Addie said...

Good Job!!!

You tell him exactly what you're thinking!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie & Lucie

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Suzuki! We saw your pikture on another post and that you have an awesome pink-purple wig and we were so egsited becuz we wore pink wigs for our music video, "Rescue Dog Rock!" which is about how awesome rescue dogs are, and we love pink wigs! Wow! Also, what a truly fun and happy blog you have! We hope you will come visit us! If you go to http://www.luluandlolly.com and scroll to the bottom of the page you can see "Rescue Dog Rock!" where we are in wigs! Love, Your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com