About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

OUR OWN POOL!

Firstly let me send out a heartfelt howl to Destiny's Mum and family. Our thoughts are with you.
Secondly, my Mum finally convinced Dad to buy us our own pool!

Waiting for the pool to fill...

Checkin' out the water temperature...

Tahlia just can't wait anymore...

She says it's all good...

I decide to check this out for myself...

Shake it like a polaroid picture bol...

All of us checkin' out our new pool...

Not quite enough room for the boogey board but it will do until the sharks are gone from my beach :)

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

...and it is FOUR degrees F here!

Seriously, Destiny's mom deserves lots of love fur what she did fur her -

Please show YOUR peeps some love!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom and I don't do well above 25C!

So 40+ is way beyond our khoncept!

It is wonderful here!

H&K,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Your own pool!
I am sure you all are going to have lots of fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Wow, they look like giant scallop shells!
Play bows,
Zim

Raising Addie said...

BOL!!

You guys are sooo lucky for it to be warm where you are so you can play in your new cool pool!

Kisses
Addie