About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Barkin' with Bones Vs Suzuki

Hello my furry friends :) Suzuki here.
We had a furry fun and interesting weekend here.
Our local pet shop lady passed away a few months ago and her family has re-opened her shop for 1 week only and they are selling everything half price! Mum and Dad went there and brought heaps of things. They got lots of Koi fish food for the fish in our pond and they got lots of rabbit food for Brandon and Jimmy. But best of all they got us presents too! We got a big bed to lie on (another one) and some doggles. For those of you who don't know Doggles are a really cool eyewear company for dogs. They make sunglasses and goggles. I already have a pair of the K9 Optix sunglasses and a pair of doggles, so Dad brought Tahlia and Scooby a pair each. Scooby's were too big for him but Tahlia's fit BOL. She looked so funny, I look way cooler in mine :D Big licks to you, Suzuki xxx
Me in my Doggles
Tahlia in her Doggles BOL

Hello Suzuki's friends. T-Bone here. With a revenge pic. Mum and Dad are on a health kick BOL (it wont last). And Dad has been exercising more. One of Suzi's nicknames is Pudge Muffin and this is my Daddy doing Pudge Up's BOL


Until next time, Bones out.

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Good exercise, huh? Nice toofies!

Slobbers,
Mango

Eduardo said...

I need to get me some doggles! That looks like some fun exercise!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, when will he be ready to do some MangoUps?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ruby Isabella said...

Nice shades. Do you like wearing them?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
Those doggles are pawesome! You look great!
Good job helping your Dad with his work out!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's Pups, tibby says the ones that missed bingo this time, that signed up will b 1st in line next time, so sign up anyways, if u havent already...

b safe,
~rocky~