As a special Easter treat fur all, Mummy made these Easter snacks fur us.
You will need:
300gr (10 oz) wheat & gluten free flour
1 egg - beaten plus extra for beating
1 banana - mashed
2 tablespoons of honey
2 drops of pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons cold water
60gr (2 oz) low-fat cream cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
food colouring (optional)
Add a little more cold water little by little if mix is too dry
Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface, then roll out to 5mm (1/4 inch) thick
Cut out shapes and transfer to a greased baking sheet, spaced 1cm (1/2 inch apart)
Brush with beaten egg
Decorate as desired.
Will store in an airtight container in the refridgerator for up to 3 days.
Scooby had a biscuit made fur Lady
Tahlia had a biscuit made fur Rambo
Our cousin Scruff asked if we could make one fur Abby
And of course I asked if Mum would make one fur Checkers
She is a bit dodgy with the piping bag but we are dogs, so we don't care BOL
Tomorrow I am going to be posting photos from our adventure yesterday... We went rock hunting fur Pedro!
In the meantime, I apologize to those of you who tried to peemail me with the answers to my 100th Post contest. A silly hooman who Mummy hardly evfur hears from decided she was going to send a furry large email last night and filled up the peemail box!
So if you received a notice back saying that the email was full, you can send it again now :) If you have any further problems, you can try sending your answers to Scooby's peemail: email@example.com
Don't furget, you have until 12.01am West Australian time on Wednesday the 15th April to get your entries in.
Here are the questions again:
1. Was it Suzuki's Mum or Dad that taught her how to surf?
2. What was Suzuki named after?
3. Who is Suzuki's boyfriend?
4. What is the name of Suzuki's deceased, but furever in her heart, brother?
5. How many operations has Suzuki had?
6. What breed/s of dog is Suzuki?
7. Who is Tahlia going on a date with?
8. Who was the first pup/s to bark on Suzuki's blog?
9. What is the name of Scooby's dating blog?
10. What question would you like to ask Suzuki?
Big Easter licks to you