About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Awards!

Hello furry friends! I'm a bit behind on my awards. So without further ado...


I was the first pup to win this award due to the other pups out there that voted fur me over at Travis' blog. Thanks ev-furry pup that voted!

Thank you to my new friends Snowy & Crystal fur this fabulous Friendship Rose Award.

And finally, thank you to Vodka fur this Fabulous Blog Award.
I would like to pass this one along to: Nigel, Sola & Truffles, Scruff, Addie & Lucie & Rambo.

Also, all you single furries out there don't furget to visit my brother Scooby if you want to feature in his Single's Saturdays.

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award cuz :)
Gruffs from the Scruff

the magic sleigh said...

Congrats on all of those awards, Suzuki! Great job!
-Kira and Scampi

Martha said...

Congratulations on your Awards - well deserved.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Sara Alves said...

Congrats Suzuki :)
lot´s of licks
Pu

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Woo are khwite deserving! I bet Bark Kent was khwite happy too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Nibbles Treats said...

Congratulations on winning your awards.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Anonymous said...

What nice awards! Glad you got to get them posted. We'll see what we can do about sending Pappy over to Scooby's datin service soon.

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

The WriggleButts said...

Congrats on your awards!

B&V

Pipa said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards, Suzuki! :)


Love from (also) sunny Portugal

Pipa

(God save the beach)

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Suzuki! You deserve them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clive said...

Congrats on all these great awards, Suzuki
lots of woofs - Clive

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Congratulations on your awards Suzi!
~lickies, Ludo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great job, Suzuki - congrats on all those nice awards.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOWOOOWOOOO Dear Suzuki!!
Congratulations on your awards!!!! You deserve them!!!!!!!
you're very very special boy and we love you and your blog a lot!!!
Kisses and licks!!!
SMACKKKKKKKK

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Congrats on your awards Suzuki.

Holly & Zac...XX

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome awards.. You so deserve them...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mason Dixie said...

Congratulations on all your awards. And do my eyes deceive me? I won the interview?

Selba said...

Wow! So many awards! Congratulations! You deserved them :)

Licks,
Adele, Vincent, Bella

Ben & Darling said...

Wow, nice award Suzuki. Congratulation!!!!


Wet licks,
Ben & Darling

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You are so deserving of your awards!
Congratualtions!

xoxoxo
tweedles

Unknown said...

Suzuki-
way to go! Whoo hoo!
You and the scoob deserve it.
Norwood

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your awards Suzi!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mochi and Bali said...

Congrats on your awards!

Mochi

Joe Stains said...

Congrats on your award buddy!!

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your awards! Well deserved!

xoxoxo
Thor

Bae Bae said...

Congrates on the pawsome awards. :)

~ Bae

Life With Dogs said...

You rule! Thanks for the award - you are far more deserving :)