About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Wedding Part 5 - Yep, more guests...

Khyra & Storm

Kira & Snoop

Simba & Jazzi

Sweetie, Woodrow & Marshall

Rae & Tessa

Momo & Pinot

Mochi

Matilda

Jackall, Thunder & Phantom

Huskee & Baby

Gabbi & Jake

Feather Louise & Darla Jean

Clover & Chewy

Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie

Bell was so excited she ran all the way to the ceremony

Scruff waiting fur the gorgeous Abby to arrive

And here she is

Hailey looking cute as evfur

Check back in the next couple of days fur the last of the guests to arrive....

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

PeeS - Thank you to Tuffy and the dog woods pack fur your beautiful card, Rambo fur the beautiful wedding gifts (unfortunately the beagles took the treats :( ) and to Lady fur our beautiful tags and Scooby's wedding collar












15 comments:

Dexter said...

Golly, you have so many guests. I hope they all bring you pressies.

Slobbers,
Mango

kishiko said...

Yay!
I am happy I am one of your wedding guests!
Congratulations!
Matilda

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

What a great wedding...We had sooo much fun...

Abby xxxooo

JD and Max said...

Hi - this wedding is great! It beats any Hollywood wedding paws down! After all, all your guests asr so glam and gorgeous. Tail wags - JD and Max.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It was just SOOOOO much fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Great job putting this all together. I'm going to recommend you to all my engaged friends...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We had a great time at the wedding - thanks for including us in the guest list.

Woos, TD and Phantom

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Efurryone looks so stylish, no one as pretty as my Morgan yet!
~lickies, Ludo

The Army of Four said...

Oooooh! Everyone looks SO beautiful and SO handsome!!! I wish I could have been there, but at least Zim was able to go represent us!
Love,
Ammy

Ziggy Stardust said...

What a wonderful wedding, all those guests!

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Diego Dog said...

I was very jealous of Scruff once I saw how beautiful Abby looked.

Diego Dog

Thor and Jack said...

Everyone look so beautiful at the wedding!
What a great celebration you had!

xoxo,
Thor

Mochi and Bali said...

I had so much fun!!! :)

Mochi

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Woww. I didn't even know there beed this many. Maybe too much drinks. It beed so lovely to see Kylie there too, I glad she brought Bruschi along.
~lickies, Ludo