About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm going on a holiday!


That's right! Mum & Dad are taking us on a holiday. We are going to a place called Margaret River and they have really big waves there and Daddy said he is going to take me boogey boarding. I'm furry excited. We are going to be staying in a stone cottage which has an enclosed patio fur us to play in if Mum & Dad go out to some of the local wineries. And we are allowed to sleep inside there too. It's furry hard to find accommodation fur us where we are allowed inside but Mum brought a book called Holidaying with Dogs and it lists lots of places that allow pets. That's how they found this place. It's about 3 and a half hours away from where we live. We will be leaving next Monday and coming back on the Friday. I'm going to start packing tomorrow BOL.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

PeeS - The paw placement in this photo was especially fur Khyra, I hope you like it :)

34 comments:

Bijou said...

Hi Suzuki,

Enjoy your vacation! It sounds like you will have lots of fun surfing.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Kelli said...

Hi Suzuki!
Your vactation sounds like it will be lots of fun! I hope you have a wonderful time! I wish my owners would find some pet friendly places to take me!
:) Tibby

Dexter said...

Ok! Bye! See you when you get back. Enjoy!

Slobbers,
Mango

Martha said...

Have a great holiday - you will need to pack lots and lots!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Have FUN!

Mom says to tell your mum to enjoy the AGJ!

GRRRRRREAT paw placement! Well done!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JD and Max said...

Oh how exciting Suzuki! We hope you have loads of fun and we can't wait to see all your holiday snaps when you get back! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

Enjoy your vacation...

Don't forget your Life Jacket...

Get lots of pictures...

Abby xxxooo

Achieve1dream said...

Have fun on your vacation! Sounds like it will be a blast!

Jackal

Ziggy Stardust said...

I love the paw placement, it is so perfect, you must have worked very hard on that. Have a fun vacation and make sure to pack all your favorite toys and treats.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Thor and Jack said...

Have a great holiday Suzuki! Sounds like you´re going to have lots of fun!
xoxo,
Thor

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

How very exciting! I hope you have a good time!
~lickies, Ludo

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzuki,

Hope you have lots of fun on vacation! Will you go swimmimg? I like the water.

We want you to take lots of pictures so we can see how much fun you had.

Hugs, Tessa

Lacy said...

w00fs, enjoy ur vAcation..and take lots of piksurs...

b safe,
~rocky~

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not running off because Checkers has a geisha. I told him to knock it off... want me to beat him up?

Checkers & Chess said...

Have fun my sweet - I wish I was going with you - especially to the beach part - my mom and dad are always looking for dog friendly places - -- HAVE fun......

and remember to drop by my blog if you can to pick up your award which I made for all my friends! :=))

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
I am sure you all are going to have a pawesome vacation!
I wish you a happy and safe trip!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Golden Samantha said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip - have a great time and take lots of pix of you boogie boarding! Love the paw placements!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Selba said...

Hi Suzuki,

Have a great holiday!!!

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

The Army of Four said...

Have a great time! Hang ten! (Or 8, if you don't have dews....)
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzuki,
We hope y'all have a GReat and safe holiday at Margaret's River. Tell Margaret to let you swim in it. Enjoy the beach but go easy on the wine.
- TBH&K

tula monstah said...

Take lots of pics plz! catch a wave!

toodles,
tula

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Oh, My Gosh! that really sounds like it will be fun. You will get to smell and see all sorts of new stuff, and you are allowed inside!
have fun surfing!
your pal, Morgan

Mochi and Bali said...

Have fun! That is very cool that you all get to go with them!

Mochi

Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great holiday.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Molly the Airedale said...

How fun for you, Suzuki! We can't wait to see pictures of your holiday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

wow have a great time

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Have a great holiday Suzuki and family!

Holly & Zac...XX

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Enjoy your holiday and come back with lots of pics to share. Have a lot of fun too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Moco said...

That sounds like a wonderful vacation. Enjoy yourself.

Amber and Nala said...

Have fun!!! Sounds GREAT! We know what you mean about taking a holiday with dogs....can be challenging but it's so worth it! :)

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Suz,
We've got that book too. We're going to a place in Beechworth, Victoria in September that lets dogs sleep inside. I dont think our cottage is in that book though. My pinkies loved Margaret River when they were there a few years ago. The wineries are fantastic. D says yummers!

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Rick said...

Oh you will have a great time. Vacations are very good. Everyone knows how stressful a dog's life can be. Enjoy!

Iceman@SG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iceman@SG said...

Hi Suzuki,

So lucky of you that you are going holiday with your parents. Wish mine would bring me along for holiday

Woof,
Cobi