About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look into my eyes...

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

29 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Are you on holidays yet????

Nice eyes.

Noah x

Martha said...

We are looking......
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Dexter said...

I feel funny...

Slobbers,
Mango

Selba said...

So cute, Suzuki...

and the title of this post, reminded us of a romantic duet song from the 80s.

Licks,
Adele, Vincent & Bella

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

hypnotized!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

I agree!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

We're looking and we think you have a very vertìy very sweet eyes dear Suzi!!!!!
Are you on holidays yet??
We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAya and we can't wait to read about your holidays!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Sweet kisses and licks

Rosie said...

All of a sudden I am getting sleepy 0:)

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

Bully kisses and hugs right back atcha

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Tee said...

.....Your wish is our command ...

LIcks and wags

Tuffy and the Dog Woods Pack

Bijou said...

I hope you are having a terrific holiday!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, what a babe! You sort of remind me of Bark Kent there - isn't that amazing!?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: You have my mom totally under your power!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are in complete control now, Suzuki.

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking about Checkers? I hope you're not still mad at him... (or me:)

doyle and mollie said...

does checkers know you are being so seductive.... mmmm

Moco said...

You are looking a little like a nap. I think I will go take one now.

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

Did you get a haircut??

Are you enjoying your vacation...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
I am looking into your eyes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wei Qian said...

o.O Look at those eyes!!!

best regards
Vodka

Ziggy Stardust said...

You are so cute. We are so happy you want to play paw it forward with us. My Mom sent you an e-mail. I hope you get it.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Unknown said...

Is that a holiday piccie, Suzuki?? Can't wait to see the ones of you on the boogie board or other new stuff you're doing!!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

ooooooo--we are mesmarized!

Molly the Airedale said...

We are loving your cute black lips too, Suzuki!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We are looking too!

Holly & Zac...XX

Agatha and Archie said...

MUAHHHHHHHHH Love A+A

Thor and Jack said...

Cant´t take my eyes of you!

xoxo,
Thor

Anonymous said...

All of a sudden I have a craving for shrimps on the BarB.

Hugs, Tessa

Mochi and Bali said...

We will do anything you say! :)

Mochi