About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm BACK!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but Mummy has been furry busy and hasn't been able to help me blog. I am currently trying to catch up on evfurry pups blog but it may take me a while. If there is anything I have missed that you think I absolutely MUST know, please feel free to leave me a comment about it. My wedding dress has arrived and I am looking forward to my big day. Checkers and I have not set a date yet but we will let you all know as soon as we do. Scooby asked me to thank you all fur your good wishes and fur attending his wedding to the love of his life Lady. He also sends a special thanks out to Rambo and Midget fur the wedding gift (the greeedy customs beagles got to it first though). Thank you also to Tuffy and the dog woods pack fur the beautiful card and gifts you sent me. Thank you also to Addie fur my Biggest Loser gifts and any other pup who has sent gifts ovfur the last couple of weeks that I am furgeting to mention right now.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

20 comments:

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hi Suzuki!!
your pal, Morgan

Clive said...

Suzuki

Lovely to hear from you!

Take care
Clive

Dexter said...

Welcome back. I wish I could say you missed something big around here, but it has been pretty boring.

Our biggest news is that stupid Pee-Wee discovered the cement pond next door and now all he wants to do is go swimming. Sigh.

Slobbers,
Mango

Pedro said...

Hey Suzuki! How are things Down Under?

Pedro

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzuki - I was attacked by 3 big dogs and almost died... well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they did bite my ear. Glad you're back.

Checkers & Chess said...

hello my sweet -

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

happy you are back

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Agatha and Archie said...

No you haven't missed anything...IT STILL RAINS A LOT HERE..love A+A

Bijou said...

Hi Suzuki,

Glad you are back to blogging. I was getting worried about you!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzuki,

You got a lot of blog reading to do girl. So much has happened too.

We are so glad that you are back!

Hugs, Tessa

Dewey Dewster said...

Geez Suzuki....

Sorry we missed the weddin'.....the guests and the bridal party look absolutely FABULOUS......bet yer weddin' will be somethin' ta see as well.....

Welcome back !!!!

Dewey Dewster here....

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HOWDY!

Welkhome bakhk!

I pose...
She takes pikhs...
She posts...
I pose...
She takes videos...

She drives...
Pups ride in Xterra...

Repeat!

Take khare of your mum!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Diego Dog said...

Hi Suzi....

We missed you!

It was such a beautiful wedding I'm sure you all are exhausted!

Diego Dog

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am so glad you are back and doing well.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

Molly the Airedale said...

It's great to hear from you, Suzuki!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good to see you again, Suzuki - we have missed you.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Glad you are back!
I was worried!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

Another wedding. How exciting.

Mochi and Bali said...

Glad you're back! :) We missed you!

Mochi

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, Suzi! We've missed you!!!
If you see Bark, please let her know I'm down for grabbing a cappuccino together whenever she can!
Play bows,
Zimmie