About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Kards for Klaus

Opy and Charlie have come up with a fantastic idea. Kards for Klaus. As most of you know, Bogart's Dad is very ill and needs all of our support right now, Opy and Charlie are doing an album with messages and pictures from all who want to contribute. There is a limited amount of time so stop what you are doing and head over to Opy's blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is such a grrrreat idea!

We are trying to decide what to send!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, Suzuki...

I'm gonna put something together & send it to Opy...

Abby xxxooo

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Thanks ... I will definitely participate. Woof! Sugar

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is a great idea...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Woooo, what a lovely idea....we're on our way, thanks for the heads-up :o)
Slobbers xx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Opy had a pawesome idea!
I have already sent my card!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

w00f's, me has got to fix me piksur too....puter iz being bad tonite so me mite haff to wait till in the morning..

b safe,
~rocky~

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We want to send a card too but we are having trouble with the email address. Hope we can figure it out. It is such a great idea.

Tail wags, the OP pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzi!
Its me again.
Please excuseme. I forgot to tell you thanks for nominating my picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha said...

Hi Suzuki
Thanks for popping by our blog - it is very nice to meet you. We like to make new friends.
We think that is a very good idea to send positive thoughts to Bogart's Dad. We dont know Bogart but will pop over and send our best basset wishes for his recovery.
lots of love
martha & bailey xxx