About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

RIP ZIGGY 01/11/00 - 17/01/10


Our beautiful friend Ziggy has gone to the bridge... please stop by his brother Pedro's blog and send your fur love.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

20 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We are so furry sad...

He was too young and it was too sudden...

We've got our khandle lit fur him...

Tank woo fur sharing it here as well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sonny said...

Thank you for sharing the love for ziggy.. he is missed so much here at home and throughout the DWB's community.

Leah
(Ziggy's sister)

Cocorue said...

we just came from Ziggy's and we feel so sad but also relieved that Ziggy's not suffering anymore

thanks for sharing it here too
chikisses
coco
pee ess: where have u been as i've missed u???

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hi There ... Good to hear from. Thanks for sharing the news about Ziggy. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Moco said...

We will truly miss Ziggy. We read his blog whenever it came up.

bbes tribe said...

So sad. Thanks for sharing. Not suffering anymore is good. Bet he is running free and enjoying himself at the Bridge
Love & wags
Ernie, Sasha, & Chica

Lorenza said...

Suzi.
I am very sad too.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

OMD! Too sad. Okay, I'll give it a shot. I'll go see Pedro and hopefully not make things worse. You're a good friend Suzi!
Twink!

Unknown said...

OMD! Too sad. Okay, I'll give it a shot. I'll go see Pedro and hopefully not make things worse. You're a good friend Suzi!
Twink!

Clive said...

We were very sorry to read about Ziggy.

take care
Clive

Bobby said...

We have been to say how sad we are about poor Ziggy and those who will miss him so much.

Molly the Airedale said...

We didn't know Ziggy but we did stop by his blog. We are so sad for his family.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Golden Samantha said...

We are sad about Ziggy too and are thinking lots about his family. We've missed you and feel sad that we're visiting on a sad occasion.
Hugs to you and yours, Suzuki xo
Sammie and family

Mochi and Bali said...

We were so sorry to hear about Ziggy and stopped by Pedro's blog to leave a few words.

Mochi

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Suz, Ya gotta get back to your blog more often. We miss you.
It is very sad that Ziggy went to the Rainbow Bridge. Poor Pedro must be so lonely.
Smooches,
BabyRD and Hootie

Juno said...

Hi Suzuki.... we wanted to come by and say woof. Hope you're all well!!!

Momo & Pinot

Anonymous said...

Hello Suzuki!!!

We just wanted to let you know how much that we all MISS YOU!!!

We hope that all is well with you and your family.

PLEASE come back soon!!!

Hugs and Misses, Tessa

Pedro said...

Suzuki,

Just stopping by to say hello. We haven't been blogging much this year and see you're in the same boat. We were surprised to see your post about Ziggy was your last post. Boy do we miss that guy. We've adopted a new boy and it's been a challenge. Hope all is well with you and your mom. We think about you!

Pedro

Pedro said...

Suzuki,

Just checking in to say hi! Hope all is well :P

Pedro

Unknown said...

where have u been as i've missed u?Challenge coins