About Me

My photo
Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
Big licks to you! My name is Suzuki aka Suzi. I am 8 years old and have lived with my Mum and Dad since I was 6 weeks old! I have a younger sister named Tahlia, a younger brother named Scooby Doo and a rabbit brother named Brandon. I am a water baby, I love the beach and my favourite past time is boogey boarding. I love the colour purple and lots of attention! I am a show off and love to compete in different competitions. I was in the WA finals for Pet Fashion Week in 2006 and I won Mandurah's Cutest Pet in 2007. I am also featured in the 2009 Dog A Day Calendar for the RSPCA as Miss 5th December. I have an older brother named Jerry-Lee who I dont see anymore... Mum says he went to the Rainbow Bridge and I will see him again one day.

Followers


Make your own Countdown Clocks

PLEASE SIGN MY GUEST BOOK :)

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Barkmas!

Hello everybody! It's my favourite time of year... Barkmas!
I always get soooo spoiled (more than usual) at this time of year and this year was no exception. From my Mum and Dad we got a new kennel... not that I go outside a lot, I prefer being inside, but it's a nice outdoor addition for our area. From all my family and friends we received about 10 toys and almost 3KG of delicious treats! I am feeling a lot better than I was a few weeks ago. My leg is not really sore anymore. I would like to thank those of you who sent me get well messages, they really helped me get better quicker.
Mum nominated me for Photo of the month on dogs with blogs last month but I din't win :( so she has nominated me again with a different photo.
http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?p=7171#7171
Until next time, Big licks to you!
Love Suzuki
xxx

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Suzuki!
It makes me so happy to know you are feeling much better!
Christmas is pawesome! You got lots of toys and treats!
Enjoy them
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Merry Christmas - rather belated! :)
Tail wags
Storms